We are committed to protecting your privacy. For SaveMyLeads, the protection of not only personal but also all data that flows through our platform is our top priority. As a part of this effort, we process personal data in accordance with the EU’s General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”), and in accordance with the data protection regulations applicable to SaveMyLeads.
Information We Collect
We collect information in two ways:
- Information you provide to us directly
- Registration information: In order to register for a basic account, you must provide your email address and a password. If you choose to upgrade to one of our paid subscriptions, you will be asked to provide additional information, such as your name and physical address. We also collect your IP address. SaveMyLeads is the data controller with respect to this data.
- Authentication tokens: To integrate with a third-party service, SaveMyLeads needs your authorization to communicate with the service's application programming interface (API). A majority of third-party services employ OAuth protocol for this purpose, which enables SaveMyLeads to communicate with third-party services on your behalf without storing your credentials. The only sensitive information stored is OAuth access and refresh tokens.
- API keys and login credentials: Third-party services that do not employ the modern OAuth protocol use either API keys or login credentials to authenticate/authorize the communication with the service's API. In this case, we securely save the API key/login credentials and will not use this personal information for any purposes other than those for which you have provided it.
- Information we get from your use of our services
- Connections execution data and data in SaveMyLeads internal data stores: SaveMyLeads stores logs about the execution of your connections so that you have the option to view details about a specific connection run. With respect to this data, SaveMyLeads is the data processor, and the user is the data controller. The following list shows what data we store and for how long:
- Webhooks log: 7 days
- Notifications: 7 days
- Activity stream (logged execution of a connection): 30 days
- Connection execution details: 7 days
- Usage information: When you visit our website or use our service, we automatically record information from your web browser which helps us improve the utility value of our site and manage the provision of our services. This may include your IP address, browser type, the web page visited before you came to our website, information you search for on our website, locale preferences, or history of access to our website.
How We Store Your Personal Data
We are committed to doing our very best to protect your data and keep it confidential. We employ advanced security practices to keep your data safe and secure:
- The connection between SaveMyLeads and your browser is always encrypted (HTTPS).
- Every connection between SaveMyLeads and a third-party service is established in the most secure way that is supported by the given service.
- We use AES to save your credentials securely.
- To protect our secure HTTPS website from downgrade attacks, we have implemented and use HTTP Strict Transport Security (HSTS), the web security policy mechanism.
- All passwords that you provide us with are stored in an encrypted format (PBKDF2-SHA512 with 200k iterations), so they cannot be read and/or reproduced. No one is able to read them, not even us.
- We use persistent IP addresses so you can limit access or make tunnels.
- For your protection, we do not support outdated browsers. The latest browsers are more secure, and they ensure the highest security standards.
- Our servers are housed in one of the most modern data centers in Europe, equipped with the latest security technologies.
How We Use the Information We Collect
SaveMyLeads collects this personal data for the following purposes:
- Login to SaveMyLeads
- Possibility to reset a password in case of forgetting it
- Informing users about executions of active connections
- Informing users about business matters
- Informing users and potential users about new features of SaveMyLeads
Right of Deletion or Change of User Personal Data
You have the option to delete your profile. To do this, you need to write to support at firstname.lastname@example.org. In the event that it is our duty to keep a record of some of your personal information, for example for accounting purposes, this information is retained. We will irrevocably remove all other information within 60 days of your request.
Third-party Payment Processors
We do not collect or store your full credit card information on our servers. All payments are securely processed by PayPal, Stripe gateways. We only receive a confirmation about the result of the payment. Your credit card details are not disclosed to us.
Limited Use Disclosure Related to Google
SaveMyLeads use and transfer to any other app of information received from Google APIs will adhere to the Google API Services User Data Policy, including the Limited Use requirements.
With Whom We Share Information
We do not sell, rent, or otherwise disclose your personal information to third parties for their marketing and advertising purposes without your consent.
We may disclose:
Your information to third parties working for and with SaveMyLeads: We work with third-party service providers (like hosting services) to help us provide, improve, or advertise our services. SaveMyLeads may give relevant persons working for these third parties access to your information, but only to the extent necessary for them to perform their services for us. All such third parties must agree to observe the privacy of our users and to protect the confidentiality of their personal information.
SendPulse: SaveMyLeads uses SendPulse to send marketing emails to notify you about new features, changes to our terms, and other useful information about our services. SendPulse automatically manages our unsubscribe list, allowing you to easily unsubscribe from future communications at any time.